Locuri de muncă
We are looking for:
- Account Manager for North America
- Sales Manager for the region Western Australia
- Medewerker Orderdesk (Almere, NL)
Account Manager North America
Do you have experience with commercial battery-based energy systems?
Do you thrive in a free working environment? You want to travel for your work?
You might just be the person we are looking for.
We are looking for an experienced and autonomous Account Manager to secure new business opportunities in the North American market. The candidate will join our existing North American sales team of four experienced and motivated individuals.
If this career opportunity seems to be a natural development of your commercial and technical background, please apply by sending an Email with your resume and a cover letter to Reian Werkman (see below).
- Expand our customer base and build a strong market presence;
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs;
- Present realistic sales forecasts to the management team;
- Identify emerging markets and market developments; together with new products and competition status;
- Focus on setting up new distributor accounts
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets;
- Committed to continuous learning through workshops, seminars and conferences;
- Committed to travel, mostly in North America. Every now and then outside of the continent. You will be traveling about 50% of the time;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization;
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to attainment;
- Strong business sense and industry expertise;
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills;
- At least 5 years of experience in sales, preferably in B2B strategic partnerships;
- An ability to work independently;
- Outstanding commercial judgment;
- Experience in battery-based energy systems;
- Living in North America
What’s on offer?
- In charge of your own planning and travel schedule
- Travel North America and the occasional inter continental trip
- Autonomous work environment
- Laptop, phone included
- Healthy budget for personal growth and career development
- Operating in a growth market
- Selling market leading products
- Bonus system
About Victron Energy
Victron Energy, founded in 1975, designs and builds inverters, chargers, and many other power conversion products. Being a technology-focused, sales-driven organization, we rely on our strong R&D team and our technically skilled sales managers.
Our company structure is flat, requiring all team members to be autonomous and self-motivated. Despite its size Victron remains a family-owned company to this day.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to Reian Werkman, firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate you motivating your application.
Manager for the region Western Australia
list of required qualities:
- Very independent and autonomous, work from
- Achieve growth and
hit sales targets by successfully managing your customer base
- Hands On person, able to assist in advice
on design, in first time installations and programming, assist in trouble
shooting when needed
- Good technical/commercial skills and experience
- 5-Year experience with Victron Energy products is required
- Education or experience in battery-based energy systems
- Fluent in English, other languages are
- Living in Western Australia, willing to travel also in Asia when
please send a résumé and introduction to Jan Klumpenaar, email@example.com
Energy was founded in 1975 by Reinout Vader. Victron designs and sells
inverters, chargers and more related power conversion products. The company has
110 employees, which includes 45 R&D engineers. We are a technology focused
and sales driven company, and to stay leading, we rely on a strong R&D
team. Most products contain software, and lately more and more of our unique
features are in software. The company structure is flat: management is done by
Reinout and Matthijs Vader, and everybody reports directly to one of both. For
more information, see http://www.victronenergy.com/.